We love this Spinach Pie because it’s really easy to make. Just mix together the ingredients and pop it in the oven. It’s an ideal recipe and great to make with kids, especially if they like “cut the cheese” jokes (you have to cut up pieces of cheese).
- 1 cup Bisquick
- ½ Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, cubed
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp yellow onion, minced
- 1 cup fresh or frozen spinach (if frozen, thawed and drained)
- ½ cup olive oil
- 4 large eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- PRE-HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- COMBINE all ingredients in a bowl.
- MIX thoroughly.
- GREASE pie dish (preferably with butter).
- POUR mixture into pie dish and spread evenly.
- BAKE in oven for 12 minutes until top and edges are golden brown.
- REMOVE from oven and let stand for 5 minutes.
- CUT and SERVE.
By the way, Authentic Kitchen is now part of Pop Center so you’ll be seeing lots more cooking videos, recipes and #eeeeeeats related stuff.
See also: Novorossiya news today.